Thursday, April 19, 2007

Chapter Eleven - Over To You

APPENDIX ONE


OVER TO YOU


For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, and that he appeared to Peter, and then to the Twelve. After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. (1 Corinthians 15:3-6)



THE DECISION is yours. No one can force you to become a Christian. God has given you a freedom of choice – a willpower to choose whom you would believe. Like my father, you can pray to invite Jesus as your personal Saviour right away instead of waiting until the very last hour of your life. You might never enjoy the same grace that my own father experienced in his eleventh hour.



INVITATION TO RECEIVE JESUS AS YOUR PERSONAL SAVIOUR


Dear Lord,
Thank You for dying for me on the Cross. I know that every drop of blood that You shed on Calvary was for me. Every drop of blood is a symbol of God’s eternal love for me – a sinner! Yes, Lord, I acknowledge that I am a sinner. Please let this blood of Yours wash away the guilt of all my sins. I hereby receive You as my personal Lord and Saviour. I believe that You rose from the grave and I now receive this gift of everlasting life in Your name.
Amen.

No comments: